Saturday, May 26, 2018

Giordana Velodrome Friday Night Races...

I was in Rock Hill, South Carolina, recently for a short visit with a sister. On Friday, my sister and I went to the Giordana Velodrome for the Friday Night Races.

The 250m world-class Giordana Velodrome is part of the Rock Hill Outdoor Center at Riverwalk. The facility is owned and operated by the City of Rock Hill and has hosted national and regional caliber races along with several special events and outreach programs.


I’ve never photographed at a velodrome before so I was looking forward to it.


I use my Tamron 100-400 and in addition to stopping the action with a high shutter speed, I used a slow shutter speed and panned with the action. I was very pleased with the results.
















Tri-X, f/8, and be there








No comments:

Post a Comment