Sunday, June 30, 2024

52 Photographs - Week 26

This week’s photograph is from one of my favorite places to photograph pelicans. I was in Wisconsin for a brief visit and after meeting friends for breakfast on Tuesday, we went to the Rockton Dam to see if the pelicans were still there. For the last couple of years it has been the place to go to photograph these amazing birds. Here’s a link to a PDF book I produced from past photographs: A Pod of Pelicans.

Fortunately there were a few pelicans in the area despite all the rain they’ve had which resulted in a fast flowing river. Every time I’ve photographed pelicans I always get some interesting photographs. This particular photograph I captioned “OK, get busy. The supervisor flew in.”

“Tri-X, f/8, and be there.“

No comments:

Post a Comment