Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Sometimes it’s Just Luck…

Every morning my sister puts food out on the front stoop for the birds and squirrels. Occasionally I try to shoot some photographs of the birds. I’ve never been happy with the results as they usually just grab some food and take off.

The other day a Carolina Chickadee had come around but a squirrel was busy grabbing a bite to eat. Well, instead of flying off, it went up into the tree right outside the door and hung around waiting for the squirrel to take off.

So I grabbed my camera and shot some photographs through the glass storm door. Not ideal conditions, but I was very happy with the results. All photographs below were shot at high ISO and cropped. Some were cropped a bit and some cropped a lot. And all photographs were run through Topaz Photo AI to remove noise and do a little sharpening.

The full frame image

The cropped image






“Tri-X, f/8, and be there.“


No comments:

Post a Comment